People who come to learn acro yoga are often trying to get some of the following needs met:
- need for TOUCH
- need for PHYSICAL movement (workout)
- need for “WORKING TOGETHER” (yes!! This is a core need of ours)
- need for CONNECTION (being seen, seeing others)
- need for COMMUNITY (to feel part of something bigger)
- need for MENTAL challenge (mental stimulation, to understand/analyze skills)
- need for RECREATION (fun, games, even thrill)
Please share with me in the comments which needs are met for you in acro, and if there are others not listed here!!
I’m looking forward to read the comments below….